Thursday, June 7, 2012

My turn to post! I used the  Mommy's Little Helper to make this cute layout to scrapbook making cookies with my grandaughter! I just left the Mommy part of the title off. I used paper from the Mambi Collection- What's Cookin'? I just love that stack of papers!

Added some bling to the icing, twine on the photo mats and my favorite cookie recipe. It never fails! I've been teaching girls how to make these in Girl Scout cooking programs for years. My daughters loved them, and now my grandaughter is making them! Funny story-one program, a Mom helped at this station. She was so impressed, she used these when her little boy came home one night and said he needed cookies for school the next morning! She was thrilled she knew how to do these and everything was in the kitchen! Made her look like Mom of the Year and she can use different flavors and with some favorite add ins, always a treat! I used the Cookie Jar and Rolling Pin from the Mommy's part of the title and with a little baking, we'll have that jar full in no time! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head over to the blog or Facebook. There's always fun going on at the Creative Kuts Fan page!
http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/
www.creativekuts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 October Core products