Friday, November 9, 2012

 
Creative Kuts has added a line called Runway.. girls dressed up in their fine clothes.. and this file came with the street lamp and park bench! Here's the link if you'd like to check it out or other ones in this line.  http://www.creativekuts.com/Colette-La-Jolie-Femme-CLJF1024.htm
 
Since she was all bundled up in her fur trimmed coat, which I embossed those pieces, and her hand warmer, I layered it all on a snowflake background, with photo mats in the same pattern only a lighter version and I chalked the street lights so they actually look like they glow! With the holly on her hat, you can almost picture a park like setting with carolers can't you? Okay, maybe I've watched one to many Christmas shows... anyway, I just love this girl and her big eyes.. I have to do some more of the girls in this line..
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 October Core products