Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Good Morning! And Merry Christmas to all! Well, I"m a bit early but it's my turn to post today for Creative Kuts and I wanted to be sure to tell you all that I hope your holidays are special. I, along with most everyone in our country, have been grieving over the loss of the 20 children and 6 adults in the horrible events of 12-14-12 in Newtown, CT. I can't begin to imagine the loss they must feel and it made me stop and think of my family, and how blessed I am. I have hugged my grand daughter tighter, prayed for the ones that live in other states, and for all my family members. Today I used a file, Ribline http://www.creativekuts.com/Rib-Line-RL6.htm?categoryId=-1. I know Cheryl created this for her son and his restaurant. He's quite the chef and has competed in food cook-offs. My family loves to grill out too and when we do, usually everyone's invited. Take a look at my layout, then I'll fill you in on who's who's...

 
This was Easter 2011-okay, I'm behind.. but now seemed liked a good time to go through some photos and remember how important my family is to me. This is my nephew. We were all at his house and he is the grill king! Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Brats, and gosh knows what else was on that grill but it was full! On the 2nd page, is from top left to right, my oldest daughter, myself and my sister, myself and my granddaughter. In the bottom photo is my niece, and her two daughters, my nephew's youngest daughter and my granddaughter. Do you see my silly brother-in-law in the background making faces and waving his arms? I used some checked background paper that reminded me of a tablecloth in a homey diner.. I cut all images out with my Silhouette Cameo on white cardstock and used Copics to color everything in. I cut the top and bottom borders with a Martha Stewart punch. We had a fun time watching the kids hunt Easter Eggs, and eating, and just spending some time together this year. The weather was a little chilly but not too bad to enjoy a day outdoors.

I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday, and that you'll want to document your family's precious time and to make it easy, check out Creative Kuts store.. http://creativekuts.com/ for files that will fit any occasion. Be sure to head over to Facebook and like Creative Kuts fan page. There is always fun there! Don't forget to visit the blog at http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/ for other great projects daily! Please take some time to say a prayer for all those involved in this tragedy, and remember them as they lay to rest the victims of this horrorific event. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 October Core products