Tuesday, February 26, 2013

 
 
This is a new file over at Creative Kuts.com
Life's Pleasures and this bunny is having fun, fun, fun! The papers are from my stash, some from Hobby Lobby, CTMH, JoAnn's... etc. I love paper.. anyway, take a look!
 
 
 
This bunny has his hand in the candy jar and it's full of jelly beans!
The egg border at the top of this page and other pages are from the Silhouette store.

 
This little rabbit is decorating an Easter Egg Tree.. or swiping the eggs.... I drew some doodles on the eggs.

My kids called this page, Cannablism. What's up with a bunny eating a chocolate bunny? They think this just looks wrong... but I love that he's found a place to relax and enjoy that chocolate!
 

 
After a hard day of delivering or hiding eggs, this bunny is ready for a snack! and it's a doozy of a carrot! Yummy!

 
This bunny is out delivering/hiding eggs in his carrot mobile! wonder if that's a green vehicle? I made some green lawn from another file over at Creative Kuts!
Check out this file and other new ones over at the store! And of Facebook, the fun never stops over there! Have a blessed Easter and I hope you find plenty of eggs and get lots of chocolate in your basket!

1 comment:

 October Core products