Friday, May 3, 2013

Hello!! Over at the Cuttin and Stampin Challenge blog, the theme is Child's Birthday. I made a card today for an upcoming birthday for my grandson. He's turning 4.. and lives in North Carolina so we won't get to celebrate with him, but I think he's going to like this card. Check it out!

This one of the cards that came in a kit of wobble cards from Kanban. I purchased it quite some time ago, and it got stuck away in my craft room (hoarder area) but I ran across it the other day. Now that we have 3 small grandchildren it's going to come in handy. The pieces can be used to embellish a scrapbook page or other décor as well. Each card comes with the base piece that rocks, a stabilizing piece to keep the card together enough to rock, the animal pieces, embellishments, such as the leaf and stars as well as sentiments for the inside. I stamped Happy Birthday inside and wrote a personal note to the birthday boy! The cards have a metallic accent and just sparkle! I think he'll enjoy it and will have a Greeeeaaattt Birthday! Thanks for stopping by and please check out the challenge and link up your birthday card over there!

http://cuttinandstampinchallenges.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

 October Core products