Friday, July 8, 2016

Under The Sea





Welcome to the Under the Sea Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for an underwater adventure Under the Sea!
You should have arrived from Connie's but if you didn't Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these amazing crafters.

We have a WONDERFUL sponsor this month!!

One lucky winner will win this awesome three pack of sequins!

Be sure to check out their shop online HERE

Visit them on facebook HERE

And their Blog HERE

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments. Winner will be announced on Wednesday 7/20/16 at Connie Can Crop. Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Welcome to my Blog! I created this one page layout using my Cricut and Close To My Heart stamps. I love the Paper Doll cartridge and my little mermaid has come ashore to build a sand castle and collect shells. CTMH Stamp Set D1691. Using some CTMH papers, makes for a cute tail, as well as sand background, base page, and photo mats! I used an SVG file and my Cameo for the title. I used some sequins to bling up the shells. I'm sure after my vacation later this month to Florida, I'll have some great photos to tuck in here!








I hope you enjoyed your visit here but head over to our next designer: Up next is Alicia's blog.

Here's our line up in case you get lost:

19 comments:

  1. So cute! (But um... She's no longer "under the sea!" JUST KIDDING!!!) I love the way it turned out. Great job and wonderful hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this LO! Love the Cricut mermaid...I always forget about that cart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is super adorable! The mermaid is so cute! I love it Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't get the comment button to come up for me, but I loved your project! TFS

      Delete
  4. Wow, that title piece alone is magnificent! The layout is so cute, really nice job! It was a lot of fun hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely LO and I especially adore the little mermaid - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the title and the mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute layout, Janet! I can't wait to go see the new Dory movie! Love all of these under the sea projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout! I love the soft colors! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for sharing gorgeous projects! And your gracious comments on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb layout Janet. That mermaid is beyond cute, adorable. TFS and have fun during this hop. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful! I love the whole layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty layout Janet! Love the mermaid and shells! Thanks for joining this hop!

    ReplyDelete

 October Core products