Thursday, October 10, 2019

It's the Spooktacular! Blog Hop!

No photo description available.
Welcome Trick or Treaters! Only treats here! If you came from: Darlys, then you'll in the right place!

I love the Spooktacular Special CTMH surprised us with! These little characters are so cute all dressed up to go trick or treating. I'm using the is card, which uses several of the gorgeous papers in the kit, for a Halloween Birthday! On the inside it will say You're 2! I used our new Spectrum Tri Blend markers to color my pirate bunny! He's too cute to scare anyone!
Before we knew about the special, I had pulled out some leftover paper and stamps from last Halloween for my scrapbook group to do! I used the new stamps, D1875, and D1893 with some leftover bulk paper.  The thin cuts make it easy to put together a wonderful layout and it gave my group a chance to use the new markers! You can purchase the stamps set through October in our current catalog! I also used the Autumn Blessings set,B1685, with October's Stamp of the Month as some were not into Halloween as much and they used more of the pumpkins for theirs. I left room for journaling as well. My Spooktacular set came the day of the scrapbook night so I quickly cut some of the characters out, and they added those to their layouts as I did. I also used the animals for a make and take at a crop recently. They were well received. At my regular stamping nights we will again be using this set to make tags and they will be used to tie up a bag of candy for my stampers. They're lucky I share my chocolate!!


I hope  you enjoyed stopping by and it looks like I'm the end of the haunt! If you missed any of the great blogs and projects, head here for a complete list Melissa's

3 comments:

 October Core products