Friday, November 15, 2013

Family

 
 
#45
Challenge:  Anything Goes with a Family twist

November 12 - 18, 2013



We are celebrating family this week.

I made two projects this week. I used the Family word stamp set. I love how many options there are for any needs a family might need! First my husband's birthday is coming up on the 16th! I used all the male terms as a subway art type piece, because he is all those things to our family. Hubby to me..

Then for some reason as I thought about this set and how I might use it, I dreamed of  a family tree. I thought these might be a perfect way to label family members. So I threw together this idea so you could see what I had in mind, and once I add some photos, will finish embellishments. I blurred out the dates of their births just for some identity protection.


The photo mats are paper from the shop, so when you're shopping, you'll find both the paper and the stamp set. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll join the challenge!


Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on November 22, 2013.

Please link your projects below.

1 comment:

  1. Janet, your two projects are great. I love how you created the subway art with the family stamp set. Thanks for all your hard work and a I hope that shoulder gets feeling better real soon.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete

 October Core products