Saturday, November 30, 2013

KCCdec1


decblogbutton
Fair well to 2013 soon it will be 2014. It is that time of year gifts are being purchased and made, and it is always wonderful to receive a handmade gift, there are so many great things to give. Some can be expensive some may not. We all are here to give you ideas for all occasions that you may be giving to another.
I am your host today, Lissa here at
 So Many Crafts, So Little time

I hope you enjoy our hop we will go out with a bang and bring you new things next year.
For today's blog candy I am giving away a $10.00 Gift certificate to anywhere you choose that I can purchase online and send the gift card to you online. Preferably you will choose Close to My Heart for a Studio J layout but this is the time to give and I like to give what you like to receive so good luck to every new and old email follower (required to win the certificate) and commenter who comments on the hop, hoping you make an effort on all the blogs.
This is what I have decided to make for your idea gallery...
My project today is a cute cutting file from Creative Kuts! I'm making these and will put my grandchildren's photo's in and on the pages of our holidays 2013 scrapbook pages. This snowman and his penquin pal will be perfect for the two brothers!
The paper is from Close to My Heart! I will probably make one for their parents with hangers on for their trees next year! (or gift tags) I also made a gift box to put the perfect gift in for someone on my list. All materials, including the box is from CTMH



Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you had the best Thanksgiving and here's to a wonderful Christmas season!
 
Here is your line up for your convienience
Your Host..
Ciclily ~ Pink Dalmatian Scrapper
Robin Lane ~ Create~a~Latte
Robin ~ Scrap n' Chat

17 comments:

  1. I especially love the cute penguin and snowman photo holders, Janet! What a clever idea.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little guys. How adorable and the container makes a great container for gift giving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable... Love the Frosted paper... You did it proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute!!! Loving the picture frame ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo holders, very cute.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the penguin and snowman and the little gift box is wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea Janet!! That would be so cute on the Christmas tree! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your penguin and snowman. What a fun photo idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Thanks so much for sharing, the penguin and snowman and paper are all so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com
    racincrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute idea with the photo frames. I should do something like that. I like the box and the colors you used to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the photo frames!!! Those will make wonderful keepsakes or ornaments!! The box looks pretty too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What can I say? ADORABLE? Thanks for joining us again Janet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh these are wonderful crafts. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the cute snowman and penguin! They will be great ornaments with the photos in them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The penguin and snowman are the cutest guys ever and the gift box is so pretty. I follow via email and Google friend connect.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

 October Core products