Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cuttin And Stampin


















April 1 - 7, 2014
Challenge - Create a Quilt Patter using paper or stamps

The design team is using LemonLush paper line for this weeks creations.  This paper line is perfect for quilting! You can pick up your own pack and the coordinating embellishments in out Facebook Store







It's all about Quilting today! I used a Lattice pattern for my card base. I cut 1 1/4 inch squares and glued them to a spring green base. Then I trimmed to the card front size. I added the cutest embellishments, and you'll find them in the store! I loved the NO 3 die cut. I think it could be for a 3rd birthday, or 3rd anniversary or congrats for the news of a 3rd child.. no matter what you find to celebrate.. I think this card looks springy and will do the trick! Hope you'll join the challenge as well.


DSC04402

1 comment:

 October Core products