Monday, April 14, 2014

cuttin and stampin
























We're celebrating Easter over at the Cuttin and Stampin Challenge Blog!
These cute Spring Fling stamps and pretty paper and flowers remind us that even though the winter seemed to go on and on and on.. okay we're having showers with snow flurries tonight.. it's almost time for warmer weather and the Spring!!
I made a card using this great little tag, perfect to say Hello to a friend. Added the pretty flowers with some bling added to the centers.  I used a matching journal tag on the inside to write a nice note.




DSC04447


I used the stamp set and some of the papers to make tags. Added the tags to these peeps I had put on a stick and put into a clear bag, with a pretty ribbon. I made 16 of these for my little Scout troop to celebrate Easter today, and will make 5 more for my older group on Thursday.. The girls today thought they were so sweet!!
DSC04457
Today is my last post for the challenge blog. I've enjoyed my stay here and getting to know all of you! I've loved seeing all your creative endeavors and will continue to check in and see what Cuttin and Stampin is up too! Have a Blessed Easter!

1 comment:

 October Core products