Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Good Morning! I don't have a post for any of my design teams until later this week, but I did make these cards for a swap over at SplitCoastStampers! That's a wonderful site for templates, ideas, and to get involved with swaps! Our theme was White on White! Elegant huh? This is what I put together for that:

I used a white cardstock base cut to 5 1/2 by 81/2. Embossed the front with a Cuttlebug folder that had the oval in the center. I cut out the ornaments from Artiste Cricut cartridge and embossed them with a second folder (swirly) I added a string of pearls with Liquid Glass (CTMH) and four white pearl embellishments in the corners, and added a bow to the top of the ornament. The ribbon is CTMH and you can use ink to color it to match your project. This card would be perfect for a wedding with a different center embellishment. Anway, I thought I'd share something today that I just did for myself. Hope you like it!
Have a blessed a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 October Core products