Sunday, October 21, 2012


Today is our day to highlight the Imagination Crciut Cartridges. I love how you can print paper, images both flat or 3-D, and 3-D items! Today I used Santa's Village to make two cards. Take a look then we'll chat!

 
There is a page that makes gift tags, and 3 x 3 note cards. I used two of the 3 x3 note cards for bases for these cards. See them close up below.

 
On this one, I added two punch borders (a Martha Stewart) and then put green bling around the ring sentiment. You have to have bling for the holidays! Added a bow and how quick and easy is that??

 
On this one, again I added the MS punch border, and blinged out the centers of the flowers. 
 Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Love your project Janet!!! Too cute!
    MCCR DT Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job Janet!!
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards Janet.

    Tammy S.
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet...wow, both of these cards are so very pretty! I love the bling...it is the perfect touch to both the cards! I can't pick which I like the best!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ur cards! They are so pretty. TFS

    MCCR DT, LIsa Ch

    ReplyDelete

 October Core products