Thursday, October 11, 2012

Today's my turn to post over at Creative Kuts! I used the file Lil' Animals -http://www.creativekuts.com/Lil-Animals-LA913.htm and it's such a cute file! I made a layout, here, check it out, then I'll tell you about it!


I bought a package of Halloween paper in the Studio collection at Wal-Mart. .97 cents! anyway, I cut the title out of the purple spider web paper, cut my little girl who's dressed as a cat from solid scrapbook paper, inked, layered, and to top off the pumpkin treat bag, I added candy from a Halloween set of die cuts. It also had the blingy cat, and spider along with the web and spider I added to accent my title and the photo mat. Some additional orange bling (.97) at Wal-Mart to accent the photo. I added a gold ribbon at the bottom. Layered everything on a  word collage paper.. and added two borders from another sheet that was in the package. Who said scrapbooking had to be expensive? Throw in the cute files from Creative Kuts, which range from 2.00 and up... you can't go wrong! Now to find the photo of my granddaughter dressed as a cat the year she won a Halloween costume contest and I'll have another page done for my album! Thanks for stopping by and head over to Creative kuts to see all the new files!
www.creativekuts.com/ and check out the blog for other great ideas at http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 October Core products