Thursday, September 27, 2012

TGIF! Are  you as happy as I am that it's Friday? It could just be me, as today's my turn to post for Creative Kuts.I did a layout today with a file from the store. Have you been to the store lately? They have so many new files and if you don't see what you want, just ask Cheryl!
I used the Keep Me Safe Girl http://www.creativekuts.com/Keep-Me-Safe-Girl-KMSG5.htm
We've been celebrating Grandparents this month and when I decided to do this file, I was going to have my granddaughter and I each write a poem for the other one. But since we're going to have another new little one, that'll make 2 in just4 months, bringing our grandchildren total to 4! The 2 boys are truly miracles as their father suffered with Testicular Cancer some years ago and two rounds of Chemo, and two surgeries to have lymph nodes removed. The oldest granddaughter's mother was born 3 months premature, and weighted 2 1/2 pounds at birth but loss some of that weight as newborns do. She was not expected to make it but God intervened and along with a terrific group of doctors, and nurses, she's turning 38 this year! So many blessings to be thankful for! Here's the layout!

I cut My Blessings out of my Silhouette Cameo. I layered a side border, added a 4 inch side border from a paper stack (JoAnn's) placed my little girl who is in prayer and added two photo mats. Perhaps, I'll put the two boys in one photo, and the two girls (one is on the way) in the other. So using purple, the color of royalty, is great! Not the typical pink or blue. Let me leave you with two of my favorite sayings:
A day hemmed in prayer seldom unravels.
If you count your blessings, your troubles soon disappear!
Have a blessed day and weekend! Thanks for stopping by and head to the blog to see other great files and projects from the design team. http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/
Check out the store www.creativekuts.com/ and don't forget to follow Creative Kuts on Facebook! Always fun over there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 October Core products