Thursday, May 23, 2013

Creative Kuts Under The Stars

 

DSC03517

This file reminds me of all the times I spent at Girl Scout Camp… my youngest daughter would have lived at camp if it had been up to her! I used papers from a Girl Scout stack by K&Company. The papers are perfect to remember all those wonderful Girl Scout activities and the backs are perfect for accents.  You can get this file for only $5.00 right now until June 1st over at the website or check out the facebook page for Creative Kuts. There is a deal that if you get this layout, part of the Crop Online series, add the other 2, a card file, for $20.00 you’ll get an additional 2 layouts. After June 1st, they will be in the shop for $70.00!  I used a small print starry paper for the background, large starry paper for the mats, and a variety of blues and greens for the grass, lake, and trees. I chalked the tent to give it that rugged outdoor look.. I love the fire and the marshmallow! Now where’s that graham cracker and chocolate bar? Thanks for stopping by today!

www.creativekuts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 October Core products