Friday, July 5, 2013

Creative Kuts

 
Over at Creative Kuts on Facebook, Monday and Tuesdays are BAP's. Build A Project.. this week's BAP was a cute TP card.. the file came with two different sentiments. I made mine into a tri-fold card. Embossed the front and flap piece so it had texture like that good TP.. anyway, since I didn't want the sentiment to be partially seen, I put the face on the flap, then as you fold the two pieces back, the sentiment is inside. I used a stamp from Unity. The other stamp in this set, says "this is how we roll"...and a roll of TP.  I think it turned out cute and the first friend I have that's having a bad day will see this in their mailbox to hopefully cheer them up!
 
Stop over at Creative Kuts on Facebook and play along with us this coming week! You never know what they have in store for us.. always fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW!This is SOOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!Made my morning!!!

    ReplyDelete

 October Core products