Friday, October 25, 2013

 
Color Challenge: Black, Orange, Green and Purple
 
All the colors of Halloween!! I have some special trick or treaters every year! My great nieces and nephew come and I love to see how creative they are. Now that they are a little older, they're designing their own costumes and several of them are involved in local Haunted Houses the raise money for non-pro-fits in our area. This layout will be perfect to add their photos too, with room for journaling or even another photo perhaps if I need it. I used the Paper Smooches stamp set ( ) and die set ( ) which are so fabulous!! The dotted paper is from the store so be sure to check out what's on sale this week there! I added some eye brads which just set off my monsters pretty well!

 
 
 
Falling for You
I fell for those youngsters as soon as they were born, but here's a fall card, that I'm giving my hubby! He's been a tremendous support while I've been dealing with some health issues and an upcoming surgery. So I'll have to remind him how much I appreciate all he's done! The plaid paper is the reverse of the dotted paper above. I love two sided paper!!  The stamps are also part of the same stamp set. Isn't it cool that one set can be used in numerous ways!

 
I hope you'll be taking part in our challenges this week and will look forward to seeing your creative ideas! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout. love them little monsters. Great card. The Autumn Harvest paper is fun to work with.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that plaid paper on the card! So much like Fall! Cute cute layout too!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 October Core products