Friday, December 6, 2013

December crafting

Hello!! I need to catch up on my blog! For those of you who knew I had surgery coming up, I had it, it went well, and I'm back to getting my crafting mojo up and running again!!
First of all, I did pick a winner from my blog Dec. 1st. blog hop! Robin Lane you won, and I will get that stamp set on the way to you by Monday. We have snow, and closings here.. so I'm not heading out today!
And because I'm stuck in the house and all alone.. time to play!! First of all, I spent way too much time surfing Pinterest while I was recovering.. so here's my take on two of the cute wreaths I came across..
First is a coffee filter wreath. Easy.. fold the filters, glue, and done!

I'd like to add a bow, but not sure where, or what ribbon to use...
Then I put together this sweet candy cane wreath. It's pretty fragile, so gonna use it as a centerpiece on my dining room table. I need to find something small to put on the upper parts of the canes.. small bows, or little flat holiday ornaments... not going shopping today but when I'm out.. I'll look for something.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 October Core products