Tuesday, May 5, 2020

National Scrapbooking Month-Blue Skies

No photo description available.
Blue Skies -Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month

I'm so glad you've stopped by! If you've gotten here from Haley's Blog, you're in the right place! I just love this bright, embossed and fun package of goodness. There are so many options with this group! A 12 x 12 Scrapbook, a 6 x 8 scrapbook and the card kit makes 18 cards!! And the Cut Above Layouts are awesome! Talk about options!!  I got my kit early and got right to work. As a "rule follower" I made the 6 x 8 album, and cards following the printed guides. This makes it easy for new paper crafters who can be challenged by all the pretty papers, stamps, and embellishments! Let me show you a few of the 6 x8 album pages which I think will hold photos of my grandkids when we can get together soon! The title page just screams you know there is gonna be some fun in here!
What will we do first?
 Who or Where to visit first?


What notes  or photo will I tuck in here. 



These pinwheels move! What kid wouldn't love getting these fun cards in the mail! The kit tells you exactly how to do that, so the pinwheel moves and the brad is hidden! I love that! It'll be our secret! 
These are adorable! Who wouldn't love snail mail like this?


You too can have beautiful flowers without a green thumb
 I love these colors!

 Here's a disclaimer- I tried to add these photos a dozen times. Couldn't get them in my blog. Then I saw an option to get them from my phone, from my computer! I clicked on that to see what I needed to do and voila, my photos were all there. Not in the orientation I wanted. I'm hopeful you can click on each one and see them up close! They are just bright and perfect for this month's stamp of the month's sentiments. As I packed my customers orders this month, I put one in each of their bags! Hopefully it will inspire them to take a look at this collection before it's gone! If you don't have a consultant, just let me know! I'm happy to help you get Blue Skies into your life!
Now head over to Michelle's blog for some more bright Blue Skies! Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. What a great collection of adorable projects! Lots of people will be getting happy mail...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea for your customers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you sure got busy! Lovely project and you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You really went to town. What an amazing collection of fabulous projects!!

    ReplyDelete

 October Core products