Thursday, June 28, 2012

Over at Erica's Craft room- http://ericascraftroom.blogspot.com/ you'll find Camping or Scouting layouts today for our theme. I have years of Girl Scouting camping photos, but I"m working on a friend's album for her Father-in-Law and it was supppose to be done for him for Father's Day but my surgery has slowed that down. In light of that, I am multi-tasking as I try to get caught up before I have addtional surgery in the next couple of weeks.
I used Campin' Critters, which is a cartridge I love!! The critters are so cute!! Here's my layout, then we'll chat!

I used the Dutch Oven Cook-Off sign as my title.  He's cooking beans over a huge fire pit and in his dutch oven. I love dutch oven cooking and doesn't everything taste better when it's cooked out-of-doors! I made the litle guy trying to catch some flames to roast his marshmallow which I"m sure will be part of a S'more. (Those are my favorite!) The little wolf is ringing his dinner bell and it looks like Jim is tasting his beans before sharing them with the family! After finishing this page, now I'm hungry for some outdoor cooking but it's expected to be 105 today here and we have a fire ban and a red flag warning so I'd better cook something inside tonight! Be sure to check out all the sales and specials over at the store! There are lots of new cartridges and other deals over there. Here's the link for you! Happy Shopping!

http://www.shop.ericascraftroom.com/

1 comment:

  1. Very unique theme. Like this project.. Thanks for sharing the website for the different tools and materials. Keep posting please.

    ReplyDelete

 October Core products