Thursday, August 9, 2012


I hope everyone is enjoying these last days of summer before the kids head back to school! Perhaps you can see yourself in the hammock once school starts! I know I could! This Lazy Days of Summer file- http://creativekuts.com/Lazy-Days-of-Summer-LDS71.htm over at Creative Kuts is just awesome! Don't you love the little doggie who seems to be enjoying the break! Since we've had such a drought in my area, our trees and flowers look more like winter.. so I colored the flowers on the tree with some pink! I used Copics to color my pieces. Missed all the color this summer in my garden. I used a DCWV paper (clouds) for the background, tore my bottom border of green to look like lawn (mostly because I can't remember where I put my fringe scissors..) Added all my paper piecing and a couple of mats. The lemonade looks delish and I think it's time I went and made a pitcher here...


1 comment:

 October Core products