Monday, August 13, 2012





Today the design team has made cards! We're "thinking of you"! Be sure you go to http://mycricutcraftroom.com/ to see all the projects and I'm sure you'll have plenty of ideas to create your own supply of cards in no time! Don't forget to shop while you're there!
Here's my project for today!




I used the Cricut Lite Cartridge Lovely Floral to cut my little caterpillar and his flag out. Isn't he cute? I added some trim to him, stamped Thinking of You (CTMH) and added a toothpick to the flag. We can't have his flag blowing away! I used a double sided paper from JoAnn's. It's sparkly.. and added the two rosette flowers. The pink border is from Doodlebug Designs. I think it turned out really cute, now who am I thinking of to send it to.....

8 comments:

  1. He's precious!!! And I love the paper you used, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur card. The worm is too Cute!

    MCCR DT, Lisa Ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love the little worm and the rosettes! Great job today, Janet!!

    Hugs,
    HL
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet...this is super cute! The rosettes are so pretty and that little adorable worm just makes the card FUN!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute. I love the caterpillar.

    Nadja MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling little critter. Love the mini rosettes and your flag sentiment, too.
    :O)
    Jessica S
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable Janet. I love the caterpillar. What a great card to cheer someone up! TFS, Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card, love the combo of the rosettes and caterpillar. Nice paper too.

    ClaireR

    ReplyDelete

 October Core products