Thursday, November 29, 2012

Good Morning!! Today I used the following file from Creative Kuts to make my layout.
This file and several more are in the new section over at the webstore!
 
 
Now check out my layout, then I'll tell you what I was thinking!
 

In the file, you get the beautiful Angele, bench and light post. I cut it all with my Silhouette Cameo. Easy Peasy! I used various colored cardstock, inked the pieces,trimmed them up, etc. I had the background paper from a stack I picked up at JoAnn's. Then I had gotten these metal stickers and there were clocks in that package! They are heavy.., anyway, I cut the Enjoy Every Moment out with the Cameo as well. It's a design in the Silhouette store. Added my photo mat and done! I'd like to think she's thinkin which store she's heading to next for all the sales this time of the year... LOL
or taking a break from all the shopping! She could be thinking she needs to visit the Creative Kuts store as you do, to see all the newest files over there!
If you've visited my blog before you know that Creative Kuts has a BAP program. Build A Project, you get a file on Monday or Tuesday, create, photograph, post and then you can play the following week. Lately,they've had bonus files if you post by Friday! Here's this week BAP, a cute card but I made a layout.


You can lift his nose and find a secret journaling box. I think I'm going to put one of my grandkids photo here, with their Christmas list in the journaling box. That should be fun to look back years from now and see what was on their wish list! The Get Your Merry On, is from the Silhouette Store.  If you aren't playing along with us over on Facebook, I hope you'll join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by today and head over to http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/ to see more great ideas.
And stop by on Saturday for our Snowman Blog Hop! Great projects by the design team... trust me, I've peeked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 October Core products