Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Tuesday! Today was Anything goes.. so I made a card using my Artiste Cricut Cartridge (the new one from Close to My Heart) and punches. Here's my card, then we'll chat.

I cut the accent from Artiste, cutting off the left side (holes for a mini album) Punched out the vase (ornament and I cut the pointed end flat for the vase look) and punched out leaves in colors for my flowers. added a ribbon then layered everything on top. I used a perforating tool to put holes around the accent. You could sew it without thread and have the holes, but I have this wheel from a job I had and it came in handy... anyway, head over to Erica's to check out other projects today and everyday!
http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 October Core products