Thursday, July 19, 2012



Merry Christmas! I know, it's only July! We're celebrating early so you have plenty of time to pick out cute Christmas files and get your cards made for your family and friends, or for some home decor. This file Joy- http://www.creativekuts.com/JOY-JT1117.htm/   would be great as a plaque, or on a layout of your family. So many ideas and this little card was a cinch to do with the files. I cut it all out of white textured cardstock on my Cameo (which Wonderful World of Creative Kuts sells) http://www.creativekutsww.com/ then colored it all with my Copics. I love coloring and in a busy season, it can be so relaxing.. or have the kids color for you. What a personal touch that would be for your holiday cards. I added Liquid Pearls for my frosting on the Gingerbread boy, you can never have too much icing.. and Red Stickles for my Holly berries. Added a bow to my Wreath, and some White Stickes for the fur on the stocking and the hat and this little gem just sparkles!  The background paper is from a CVWV Mat Stack, The Christmas Mat Stack I got at JoAnn's.What do you think? I think I can whip up some more before the holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 October Core products