Wednesday, July 18, 2012





Hello! I love Theme Days and today our theme is Bath! Well, with two new little ones on the way soon and one's a girl and one's a boy, I knew exactly what I wanted to do! I used Cricut New Arrival, Baby Steps, and Imagine Nursery Tails to make this layout! Check it out and I'll tell you which item is from which cart!




I cut the Bath tub and little girl from Baby Steps. I used Stickles from Erica's Craft Room to make the bubbles pop. I cut bath time from New Arrival and added some blingy white pearls to the bubbles that have floated away! I put those and two mats onto a 12 x 12 page I printed on my Imagine with Nursery Tails. I have to say, I love printing my own 12 x 12 paper! I can never run out.. LOL
Now to just see when she gets here if I can get some photos that will be perfect to add!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the stickles. I did almost the same layout 4 today :) great minds think alike

    MCCR DT, Lisa Ch

    ReplyDelete

 October Core products